Thursday, May 19, 2011

The Inspiration

I love to bake and cook, although don't do so as often as I'd like.  After watching the movie "Julie and Julia" last winter, I thought to myself, "I could do something like that."  Unlike the movie, my focus will be tied specifically to cheesecake, and over a shorter span of time:  one cheesecake a week for four months.  I'll be documenting my progress through posts and pictures.

Also, I would love to make this interactive and share tips/comments/recipes with others who love to bake!

Jenn

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the idea! i've been wanting to do something Julie/Julia-esque but honestly with the pops coming out of my ears I don't have much time but I'd love to follow you as you progress through the cheesecake! If you ever have a cheesecake you don't want, we can turn it into cake pops! :) Wishing you the best of luck!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So weird, I commented a few days ago, but it didn't take. Anyway, I can only imagine you're so busy right now! Love your pop cakes :)

    ReplyDelete